Sunday 22 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Usamah

"In life we often come to certain realisations that can sometimes leave you astonished or disconcerted. More often than not those realisations we come to, whether harsh or revolutionary, bring about some form of change within each of our contrasting lives. Personally, as a person, I rely strongly on those realisations in order to grow and learn in hopes to be removed from the naivety of ignorance. Without the privilege of having someone to teach me about life, I knew that in order to progress i had to realise and understand. After all, "Any fool can know. The point is to understand." (-Albert Einstein)"



From me to you: Trust you to come up with something so philosophical. Personally I think you are a strong yet soft character. No one to teach you about life? I think you have done well teaching yourself. You are such an amazing person who people go to when they are in need of advise and comfort. Any fool is foolish if s/he doesn't have you in their lives. I remember when I first met you, you were a bit shy and softly spoken, or was that fear? I do not know. But you are very humble and genuine and I wouldn't want you to lose these characteristics. EVER! You hear me?! Stay true to yourself and have faith. You will go places I know. Be the Shaniqua I know you are. 


Check out my last blog post:
http://salaamsalma.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/humans-in-my-life-mohammad-othman.html


Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment