Saturday 21 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Mohammad Othman

"My name is Mohammed Othman, I graduated from Al-Quds university in 2013 with a bachelors degree in Food Science and Technology. After graduation, I worked in consultancy services department  in food sector in Palestine. I always had a dream to go abroad and continue studying though it being a challenge. In 2015, I joined ISA Catholic University, Lille-France to study Sustainable Food Technology and Management master's program. After graduation, my plan is to go back to Palestine and use the knowledge to enhance the quality of food sector and to try to be a part of solving the problems related to Food sustainability. So far it has been a good experience, now let's see what the future holds."



From me to you: Ya Mohammad - My Palestinian Akhi who doubles as my Habibti Ukhti. I admire how hard you have worked to come this far. Often people say they want to do something but stop themselves but you, you just keep on going and do not let any barriers stop you. I cannot express how proud I am of you and your determination to get to where you are. Though we met for only a few days, I feel like I have known you for much longer. Our conversations always last hours without even realising. One of the quotes I will not forget is 'A cigarette a day keeps the doctors away!' In my case... Shisha! 
Keep working hard and don't let anyone's words get you down. Vous etes magnifique! 


Check out my last blog post:
http://salaamsalma.blogspot.co.uk/2015/11/humans-in-my-life-sami-sifi.html


Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment