Saturday 14 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Imran Malik

'Aight boom. There's a lot that I can say in terms of what I have seen, what I have done and with so much that I have experienced through out recent years... You'd never believe.

As myself, I'm a very private person today, which is quite the complete opposite of how I used to carry myself. Social media with hundreds, thousand of followers, life was bait. The good, the bad and the ugly...
As Gucci says if you ain't go sauce, then you lawst (lost). I take every opportunity that comes my way and now finally I have set a vision and I have just started my journey. I've never worked as hard to create a future for myself this year. I have improved my mindset and saw everything in a different light. For me my life's kick-started after what I could say has been a rough venture and it's just going to get better.
Proud but never Satisfied.
Roll safe.'

It seems pretty surreal that you were once a pretty quiet guy who has grown into this man bursting with confidence. I remember when you were twitter famous and I thought you were going to forget us but it's okay. You managed to escape from that life to something which will actually matter more in your life. I hope your humble character takes you far and but never lose that dry sense of humour. It is what makes you who you are.
Keep working hard. One day you will no longer have to work, you can relax and thank your hay days for going that extra mile. Roll Safe

Check out my last blog post:

Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment