Monday 16 November 2015

Humans In my Life - Hesham AboBakr

"In a journey of self discovery that I am always living. I keep always eager to find what makes me happy, where my passions lies, what makes me unique than the others. I have always been searching for answers without reaching a sustainable one until I went to my exchange to Indonesia with AIESEC. There I found what I acquire from empowering others and that was when I decided to continue my journey in this organization. This is where I started to explore myself deeply. I understood that we are not living alone in this world. "Peace and fulfilment of human kinds' potential" this is what I believe in and this is what I strive to achieve. I believe that leadership is the fundamental solution. I believe that it's my responsibility to lead my country and the world to a better place and create leaders to follow in this vision".


From me to you: Ya Hesham, before I met you I could hear this very passion in your voice on changing the world and changing where you live. You are a natural born leader who is full of life, humour and the Egyptian groove (when you dance). 
You now have thirst for travelling and you must quench this thirst. It will broaden your horizons and let you see life differently to how you see it now. 
Before I came to Egypt, you read a poem of mine and you said to me "One day your words will move mountains". My mission now is to make a mountain move with my words. 
I would like to say that your passion and drive will make mountains crumble. Now go on that mission to make a mountain crumble. 

Check out my last blog post:


Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment