Monday 2 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Azizun

"I really miss being with my three sisters and two brothers before my marriage. We would eat together and laugh together and these days I miss this a lot. Before my marriage I didn't miss much but after, I miss everything".
From me to you: I wish I could see you as a young woman. All I have seen you do throughout your life is raise a family and tend to the needs of your children without ever complaining. I wish I could fulfil one of your wishes and reunite you with your siblings. But two of them are in a place far better than this world. Stay strong. 

Check out my last blog post:

Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

2 comments:

  1. Ya habibi,selamın aleyküm to your beautiful family.and pls say to your mom even she miss her family,she's got you :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bebek!! Tshekele derum. So sweet. Brothers and sisters are different from your children and we are too deli. Maybe that's why she misses her brother and sisters. Hhhhh. Her youth.

      Delete