Tuesday 24 November 2015

Humans In My Life - Ahmed Labib

"An experience that changed my life was Caux 2013. Before Caux 2013 my life was so typical, days were mostly the same. But when I was there I discovered my new passion in life which is travelling.  I travelled to France, Spain, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Austria and Slovakia".



From me to you: I can relate with your passion for travelling. I live to travel to places. If I was to work in an airport like you, I think I would get on a plane every weekend and just go somewhere. Caux 2013 was life changing for you but it allowed me to meet someone amazing (you). Though it was brief, I will not forget the 'HELLO HELLO HELLO' when we played 'Guess the capital city' one night. I hope you can travel to all these cities and countries and when you come to London, I will be waiting at a red telephone box for you.  And we can sing Muhammad Mounir around Trafalgar Square - our Tahrir Square. My Egyptian Akhi!


Check out my last blog post:

Follow my personal and social Instagram pages for pictures and updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment